Extra Easy Help!! Need some inspiration!!

Hi all, i started slimming world a while ago and had 2 successful tries! Loosing 1stone and then one and a half the second time round! I was really dedicated but slipped up and never gone back and now im really struggling to get back onto it! I live with my mum and dad who arent exactly the healthiest and love off of cake! And i work in a restaurant where i have most of my food! However most is fried! I love to cook and would like to cook loads up then freeze them so i can come home and eat something SW that takes just as much time to prepare as something i would usually have! Please help to get me back onto the bandwagon as i really really am desperate!xx

I'm living at home with my mum and although now she's been diagnosed with diabetes and eats really well, that wasn't always the case!

I make sure I buy my own food, I even have my own fridge freezer so I can fit in all my batches of Syn free chilli and bolognese.

That way I'm not tempted to eat anything the family eat (my brother is a bit of a pizza monster!)

Yeah ive started doing my own shopping and the fact im spending money on it makes me want to stick to it so im not throwing money down the drain! Ive also found that writing out a meal plan for the week helps!! Ive found that cooking meals from scratch which is obviously what sw is all about can be quite expensive especially as its for just me! Need some cheap meals but delicious enough to not feel like im dieting!! X

Hi Lucy,

Things like chilli, lasagne, currys etc can all be frozen once cooked and you can find great SW recipes on the stickys - or just search for whatever it is that you fancy. I do extra easy and work in london so after my commute I dont want to spend ages cooking. I have found using the search function to plan a few days ahead saves me time and gets me in the right mind set. Get some things that you can portion up as well like chicken breasts, low fat sausages etc so you can just take it out of the freezer before you head off to work!

Hope this helps

Sparty

Back