Help.. need to make sure I made right choice!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by elviegirl1, 14 September 2008 Social URL.

1. elviegirl1

elviegirl1 Member

Hi All.

Just 10 days out of surgery. still feel pain, still feeling sorry for myself... that i had to do this damn surgery. i cant eat... the house smells good. ahhhh! what to do?? I am just frustraded!! I can't eat besides small purees! Did we do the right choice?

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Hi and welcome to Minimins.

Sorry to hear youre feeling rough, Im sure once the pain goes and you get on those scales youll feel you did the right thing :)
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

It is early days and when the pain goes you will remember why you had this done

Good luck
    Irene xx
  5. elviegirl1

elviegirl1 Member

thanks ladies! I know i made the right choice, but it's just taking me a bit longer. I am also moving to England... and I am pretty much afraid of the move considering i'll be on purees and no real food.
  6. ditzyangeluk

ditzyangeluk Full Member

RNY Gastric Bypass
    I felt EXACTLY the same a week after my op, very weepy & full of "I would never recommend this to anyone" but, just a week later, all is well & things are so much better. Hang in there, & remember, things can only get better! You'll be fine & you HAVE made the right decision!
  7. elviegirl1

elviegirl1 Member

thanks again! i am eating cottage cheese! yayyy!:wave_cry:
  8. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Enjoy the cheese and think about how gorgeous you'll look in a few months. xx
  9. elviegirl1

elviegirl1 Member

lol! thanks!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.