Help! Need to put on 1lb for next WI

Angelbecki27

Loves to post!
Heya,

I am 1lb under target range - I really need help!

How I do this without resorting to eating crap?

Thanks people x

:) thanks, currently I have

1 A's and 2 B's (this is on EE)
on green I have 1 A and 3 B's

omg I think I will be having 1 A and 3 B's on Extra Easy LOL but I'm thinking that might just help me maintain.. can't really afford (financially) to pay next week hmmm

Thank you so much Allie! Omg an extra A!!!! Imagine the fun I can have :D and with a 3rd B I can have more of my favourite cereal (Kellogg's All Bran hehe) :D thank you!!!!

A's are fatty choices but good fatty choices because they're not full of sugar so add an extra one in :) also, nom down the B's! eat until you are satisfied an make sure you don't go hungry. drink lots before you weigh, and if all else fails, stick some weights in your pockets ;)

that is some FAB advice right there!! :8855:

i think having an extra A is a good idea, or you could have a naughty takeaway a day or so before? not sure whether thats a good habit to get into though :p fingers crossed for you becki good luck!! :cross: xx

Some good advice there hun. Lawd, I wish I had to put on ;)!

Good luck,

ZXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hey chick.
how about downing a drink of water right before you weigh?? either down a pint before you leave or take a bottle from the house with you and make sure its gone before you weigh!
also eat your tea or something just before you go!

An easy one is just to switch frylight for olive oil. That way you're getting more HEBs but with having to buy and eat more! ;)

I thought you could go 3lbs +/- from your target weight before you had to pay again? Or are you worried you're going to lose more?! Extra B's in that case, as everyone has suggested :) x

I also find that if I have a Green or EE day either before or on the day of weigh in I gain weight!
He's are definitely the way to go though.

I thought you could go 3lbs +/- from your target weight before you had to pay again? Or are you worried you're going to lose more?! Extra B's in that case, as everyone has suggested :) x

I think she means she's 1lb under the 3lb +/- which means she'd have to pay.

I wish I had the same problem lol I don't think I've done enough to lose this week:(

I've had the same problem... I've been out of range (under) since the week after claiming target and last night, loosing another 1.5lb, took me to needing to either add 2lb to be in target, or 5lb to get back to target. (or reset and loose 2lb to get to the minimum they'd allow me to get to a new target).

I have refused to eat crap to put the weight on. I've upped my HeB's to 3 a day. and i still lost. I'm going to drop these two pounds and go to three HeA's and HeB's every day and hope that helps to maintain.

ah that's a great idea about the olive oil - i miss it so much! can never face using a whole HexB on a tablespoon of it though.... Jealous you are looking to put on but good luck!! I'd just have a big meal and pint of squash before class, personally! xx

earlybird - i tried that this week - had a jacket spud and beans a few hours before weigh in (and i don't normally do that) - thinking i'd get back in range that way.

Didn't work out that way though... :(

A's are fatty choices but good fatty choices because they're not full of sugar so add an extra one in :) also, nom down the B's! eat until you are satisfied an make sure you don't go hungry. drink lots before you weigh, and if all else fails, stick some weights in your pockets ;)

Oh Allie! Having a horrible day but this just made me :8855:

To the OP, aren't you allowed 5lbs either side of your target before having to pay?

its 3lb either side you are allowed without having to pay honeyoc.

I am having a similar problem!
I'm on 4 HeBs and 15syns per day (although only get to 15syns on a night out). I've now switched to EE and am hoping to reset my target weight tomorrow (as I'm fairly sure that I'm going to be less than the target range) - absolutely no idea what the rules are around this.
Definitely up your B's - I think that it was Jaylou who suggested that I add things like olive oil - so good advice there! I started having All-bran and dried fruit as another way to up B choices.
Last week, I had 3 cups of tea and wore heavier clothes - it does the trick, but is only a short-term option. Like you, I now need to find the balance for the long term.
Good luck and eat those B's!!! xx

It takes time to learn what works for you.
I think maintaining is so much harder than losing.
Some of you may remember how I struggled to stop losing. I upped my HEXs,up to 4 of each, I upped my syns up to 50! nd was still losing! I even had blood tests as I thought something was wrong with me. I went to 4.5 pounds below my target and thought I would have to pay again but got in the range again.
It's just over 6 months since I reached target, and I think I finally have it right more or less. At last week's weigh in I was 1 pound under. Two weeks before that 1 pound over. That was the first time I was over.
We have a member who has been maintaining for 4 years and she still does the up and down bit, but always in the range.
I don't weigh often between WIs but I think I have put on this week as I have not been able to resist having 1 or 2 Magnums every day on top of my regular syns. That's ok though as I will just just back again next week and no Magnums! :)

Back