Extra Easy Help needed extra easy!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lozzaboo2004, 21 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Lozzaboo2004

Lozzaboo2004 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hey. I'm doing sw online from home. Did it a few months ago and lost weight then went off track. I just need some advice regarding EE. I'm not a massive veg eater and although it says fill 1/3 of ur plate with supersede foods I'm confused. I struggle to eat salads etc so I try and combine my veg into my meals for example: if I make extra lean mince I'll put in tinned tomatoes, sliced carrots etc. I eat fruit throughout the day and have my syns and he,s. Am I doing it ok?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bunnylush

Bunnylush Gold Member

Start Weight:
    1st2.9lb
    Current Weight:
    0st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st10.9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(35.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi

Using common sence as long as Ypu see that you're adding a third of the dish with s free foods you ate doing it correct. So yes you could make dishes based on tin toms onions and carrots.

Try salad with one tbsp extra light Mayo mixed it all up.

Stir fry veg can be made very tasty,I make Singapore noodles with carrots,peppers,baby corn.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.