Help needed for 790 programme!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Davinababe, 16 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Davinababe

Davinababe Full Member

Hi all, i really need some ideas re recipe ideas for the 790 programme cos if i see another chicken breast, turkey breast or bit of cottage cheese etc i will go mad. What do you all do to make it exciting and interesting? all thoughts are much appreciated, i'm on day 16 and have lost 11lbs, so it's working, i just need some ideas.

Thanks, Davina

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Are you doing the 790 plan all the time then? It is a bit limiting unfortunately, most people only "visit" it on their way up or down from/to SSing. Have you tried any fish? Other than that I'm afraid there's not a lot you can do.

You're doing really well with the weight loss though. :)

4. minime

minime Gold Member

Have you looked at the 790 meal ideas which is a sticky. Not sure how much is on it though.

5. This_Is_The_ONE

This_Is_The_ONE Banned

Diet:
    cambridge diet - 790 cal
    im on 790 and it is very limiting, you havent got much to choose between, i did add a little oxo to my chicken, my CD councelor said this was ok, this gives it a bit of taste

6. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

Diet:
    RC
    I vary my chicken/turkey with different herbs and spices LOL
    I'm a hopeless cook and to be honest more often than not have the same thing most days. (Chicken and sprouts)
    Saying that I did make a chicken salad tonight.

Keep at it, it's so rewarding to get on the scales and see the pounds dropping off.

Kitty xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.