help needed for a 3 course meal!

fortyandfat

is crazy
going to bistro live on friday night and its a 3 course meal. have a few choices on each course. what would be the best options please???
Plum Tomato & Basil Soup
A light and tangy homemade soup made from roasted plum tomatoes and fresh basil leaves, dressed with a vibrant basil pesto.

Duo of Melon & Sorbet
A duo of fanned canteloupe and galia melon. Served with mango and
passion fruit sorbet and drizzled with raspberry coulis.

Lamb Koftas
A delicious blend of minced lamb and North African spices formed into long skewered strips and served with a cucumber and mint Raita.

Chicken Ceasar Salad (available as a vegetarian option)
Our version of this timeless Italian Classic. Crisp romaine lettuce layered with garlic and rosemary croutes, grated parmesan cheese in a traditional Caesar dressing and served with sliced char-grilled chicken.

Smoked Haddock & Herb Fishcakes
A tasty combination of smoked haddock, fresh herbs and creamy mashed potato bound together, pan-fried and served with a citrus mayonnaise a fresh salad leaves

above is first course.
Seafood Risotto
Fresh salmon, prawns and mixed seafood sautéed with garlic and onions and simmered in homemade stock with creamy Arborio rice.

Cajun Chicken
A plump Cajun spiced chicken breast coated in breadcrumbs and baked until golden brown. Served with oregano potato wedges and a Louisiana style tomato and green bean sauce.
Honey Roast Gammon
Succulent slices of honey-roasted gammon served with a juicy and crispy pineapple fritter and pea puree.

Creamy Chicken Penne Alfredo (available as a vegetarian option)
Tender tubes of penne pasta tossed through a creamy Mascarpone cheese and basil sauce. Served with sliced char-grilled chicken breast and fresh baby spinach.

Cherry Tomato, Red Onion and Brie Tart
A short crust pastry tart filled with tangy caramelised onions topped with pan seared cherry tomatoes and brie. Served on a bed of rustic ratatouille and drizzled with rocket pesto.
[FONT=verdana,geneva]All main courses are served with potatoes and seasonal vegetables[/FONT]above is main course
shall give the pudding a miss.

Lamb or the chicken cesar salad minus the croutons
Gammon without the pea puree and pineapple

:D

Hmm first course as Vicky says

2nd Cajun chicken probably.

:D Definitely! Can I come?

ooh me too :D

ok so i will have, spudsy on the sofa, woof on the sofa bed in spare room, me and paul in our own bed, so that leaves,,,, a sofa free, a space beside woof free, a single bed in top room free and if there is any real shorties u can have a dora bed and thomas the tank engine bed. oh and if these spaces get taken then i would think my trampoline sleeps a comfortable 4 lolol :D

Hey you've forgotten me - I asked first :mad: xx

We could do our exercise on the trampoline instead of the Wii Linz :)

Trampoline please or I could wrap myself around your pole at a push! :D

Ooo Ooo Maybe I will get lucky and fill the empty space beside me???

LOL Hell has more chance of freezing over 1st : o (

Single for ever woof woof sob sob x

whats happened to your 6ft blokie woofy?

I'm here :flirt2:

:D, well how could I resist Vicky.

Back