Help needed fro Pre-hen night party!

nickiadams

Morning all

I get married in september and on friday this week i am having my bridesmaids round for wedding plans and 2 out the 4 of us are doing SW.

So what can i put out for nibbles? and is there such thing as low syn alcohol cocktails?

Cheers

I did some nibbles the other night which consisted of low fat feta on sticks with silverskin onions, celery and carrot sticks with low fat dips and low fat hummous, and also I got some weight watchers wraps, spread them with low fat garlic and herb philly, and then put a few slices of lean ham on. I wrapped them up like a swiss roll and then cut it into 1cm pieces (I pushed a cocktail stick through to keep them together, they went down an absolute treat)

Mini meatballs on a cocktail stick? Pasta salad. Chicken or prawn skewers (assorted flavours) fruit platter with choc Philli dip? Potato salad? Mini quiche? (line a muffin tray with ham fill with cooked veg bacon etc top up with beaten egg and bake till firm and the ham is crispy)

Mojitos are low syn. Soda water (free) Sweetener (Free - though personally i would just syn the sugar) lime juice (free) mint leaves (free) Rum (not so free :) )

Back