Help Needed !!!!!!!!!! Fruit and salad hater

Hi and thanks everybody for your ideas, I am in my opinion quite healthy with food coices the reason I gained weight was snacking . I dont own a microwave and have always cooked from fresh, my choc snacking is my devil lol x
I am 39 now and have a complete phobia yes phobia of fruit ha ha I have spoken with my doctor and have had blood tests and am not deficient in any vitamins whatsoever, I did lose 21lbs before on SW so it can be done , was just looking for support from other people who may share my affliction .
I do like the soup idea nad is the hotter weather is upon us may try a strawberry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, if you have a phobia, have you thought of hypnotherapy? A good hypnotherapist could have you chomping fruit in no time!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Been there done that , cost me £280 and since then all I have have is panic attacks , never ever again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to admit to being a bit of a salad dodger. Particularly early days. I still wouldn't sit down and look on a salad as a 'meal'. Over time I have found my favourite fruit and veg and I find different ways of eating them rather than force things upon myself I don't like. The second you feel obliged you will naturally rebel. Pick what you like and maybe introduce something new every so often. I went from eating apples only to eating apples, grapes, melon, mango, fresh pineapple, bananas (which I used to loathe) and most other fruits. My veg has expanded exponentially and I will eat any veg that's submerged in vinegar. But salad? Hmm. Tomatoes maybe. Even jazzed up with more creative veg like the beetroot mentioned by JVBP I still don't see it as any more than an accompaniment. That's from a vegetarian.

do what's right for you. If you don't manage to hit the 1/3 straight away then build up to it. :)

Been there done that , cost me £280 and since then all I have have is panic attacks , never ever again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm exactly the same but I love fruit and hate salad and veg!? I've paid a similar amount to see a hypnotist and even went back to see him a 2nd time and still nothing! I just eat fruit as my superfree and somedays I know I haven't really eaten enough or whats recommended but in the past 3 months I've lost nearly 2stone! So even with veg/fruit SW still works!!! Good luck! :)

I roast a tray of veg for pretty much every dinner meal. There are so many herbs and spices so you can make them taste different every day to not get bored of it.
I also sometimes roast them the night before (I LOVE roasted veg) chop it up and mix it with some boiled rice for a lazy lunch that has lots of veg. :) or something else I love with left over roasted veg is bung in a pan with a tin of chopped tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, bit of seasoning, then bung on top of a jacket potato. :)
Or you can melt some chocolate (1 syn per cube) and dunk some strawberries in it for a sweet but yummy fruity option.
Maybe if you prep fruit differently you will like it :)

I roast a tray of veg for pretty much every dinner meal. There are so many herbs and spices so you can make them taste different every day to not get bored of it.
I also sometimes roast them the night before (I LOVE roasted veg) chop it up and mix it with some boiled rice for a lazy lunch that has lots of veg. :) or something else I love with left over roasted veg is bung in a pan with a tin of chopped tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, bit of seasoning, then bung on top of a jacket potato. :)
Or you can melt some chocolate (1 syn per cube) and dunk some strawberries in it for a sweet but yummy fruity option.
Maybe if you prep fruit differently you will like it :)

I love veg, and eat loads of roasted veg since starting SW, I find it saves on the gravy syns.... Lol

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back