Help Needed Only on Day 3

blondie29

Hi Everyone

Im only on day 3 and Im already getting the side effects after not having a major fatty diet. Im trying to eat low fat but I dont know what kind of meals I can have?

I generally dont eat breakfast as Im in work but maybe I should start having some fruit or something and for lunch I will have a Jacket Potatoe and tuna or beans (is that ok?) but I have no idea about tea? I dont want side effects as im working in a office and its not nice.

Please can you give me some ideas and how to avoid these side effects.

Good Luck everyone

the side effects may be due to the tablets purging what fats were already in your digestive system before starting with the tablets it can be a good idea to eat a low fat diet for a couple of days to a week before starting the tablets

as for diet i would definately try to eat some breakfast as it is the most important meal of the day diet wise to kick start your metabolism as if you dont eat breakfast by lunchtime body thinks it is starving and will hoard as much of the fat from lunch as it can.

i would recommend something like a little malt loaf with fruit or a toasted bagel but malt loaf is handy because can just slice it and pop in a sandwich bag and then its good to go

meals are difficult when don't know what to have, i often either have a weight watchers meal when i have been working with either a side salad or mixed veg depending what sort of meal it is or stirfry if i feel like cooking something properly lol... also have soup and a bagel sometimes

good luck and i am sure if you are eating well the side effects will sort themselves out very soon x

Hello!
I've been on Xenical now for 15 days and had no side effects as yet.
I've just been so cautious of what i'm eating and what not.
I have always had a 'fatty' breakfast - I work in an office in an Industrial Estate so would always go to the burger van for bacon or sausage in a bun, or a pancake, etc... but when I started Xenical I realised this HAD to stop.
I now have a bowl of Special K cereal every morning! They do lots of different kinds, i love the oats & honey flavour. And I find that fills me up until Lunchtime!

Good luck :D
Lunch in the office normally consists of a Thai Mugshot or a tin of soup, with ryvita crackers and cucumber or spring onion or cherry tomatoes.

Alot of the girls on here dont have food with more than 5g of fat per 100g of food, i go by this and when i stick to it i am fine!! And no more than 45g per day!! Also the reason you could be having side effects is from the the fat already in your system!! I had the same experience as you at the start, good luck with the xenical, i am sure you will do fine!!

It might be from whats in your system already.

I normally have a slice of toast (wholemeal) and 1 egg scrambled for breakfast.
Then lunch cous cous and half a bag of low fat crisps and a large drink.
Tea depends on what meat I have bought. I have got lean steak mince out the freezer today so I may make bolognaise or chilli. Husband gets moody If I make chilli lol, hes such a wimp ! Lol

Hiya Blondie...

here is a couple of sites that have recipes on......on mapassist you will need the batch number on your box to join ......http://www.mapassist.co.uk
Xenical - Healthy Recipes

I personally recommend The Alli Diet Plan Book it has great recipes in it...........there are recipes posted on this site so have a nose through hun :)

also you can go on How healthy works | alli if you register you can also access the recipe link

its all about getting your portions right....make sure you take a multivitamin on a night time too :):)

Blondie I am positive that by following the 5g rule and eating the correct calories you will be happy with the losses to the new you :):) xx

You can do it !!

Back