• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help needed please...

Hi guys,

I am on my 4 day of CD and i am feeling fine appart from having really horrible bad breath!
I have been drinking lots of water and had sugar free gum and mouthwash and even breath freshner but nothing seems to work!

This is the only side effect i really can't stand as it's making me feel down and self concious as i don't want to get near anyone incase i breath on them.

Any ideas would to help would really be appreciated.

Thanks xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

coley144

Creating my life
It is just a side effect you have to put up with I'm afraid. The smell isn't that bad - its more chemically. People don't recoil in horror.

Its not as bad just after you've had a sip of water so just keep sipping all day. In the end its not a bad price to pay really.

Hayley 22

would like to be slim
Hi guys,

I am on my 4 day of CD and i am feeling fine appart from having really horrible bad breath!
I have been drinking lots of water and had sugar free gum and mouthwash and even breath freshner but nothing seems to work!

This is the only side effect i really can't stand as it's making me feel down and self concious as i don't want to get near anyone incase i breath on them.

Any ideas would to help would really be appreciated.

Thanks xx

I always have my shake in the morning, a 1.5litre bottle of water and then a green tea, shake at lunch, 1.5 litre of water and another green tea. I havent had bad breath. . . . First time on CD i did though! Can you drink green tea or black tea/coffee? If you can they would help :D

Hi guys,

Yes i'm drinking lots of water at least 3 litres a day and black tea/coffee and peppermint in the evening lol, guess i'll just have to put up with it, like you said it is a small price to pay if i loose weight quickly :) Hope your both doing well too xx