Help needed please...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by echo159, 15 January 2010 Social URL.

1. echo159

echo159 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi guys,

I am on my 4 day of CD and i am feeling fine appart from having really horrible bad breath!
    I have been drinking lots of water and had sugar free gum and mouthwash and even breath freshner but nothing seems to work!

This is the only side effect i really can't stand as it's making me feel down and self concious as i don't want to get near anyone incase i breath on them.

Any ideas would to help would really be appreciated.

Thanks xx

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. coley144

coley144 Creating my life

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st2lb(33%)
    Diet:
    No diet. Pregnant
    It is just a side effect you have to put up with I'm afraid. The smell isn't that bad - its more chemically. People don't recoil in horror.

Its not as bad just after you've had a sip of water so just keep sipping all day. In the end its not a bad price to pay really.

4. Hayley 22

Hayley 22 would like to be slim

Start Weight:
    12st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

I always have my shake in the morning, a 1.5litre bottle of water and then a green tea, shake at lunch, 1.5 litre of water and another green tea. I havent had bad breath. . . . First time on CD i did though! Can you drink green tea or black tea/coffee? If you can they would help :D

5. coley144

coley144 Creating my life

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st2lb(33%)
    Diet:
    No diet. Pregnant
    I drink Peppermint tea - that might help.

6. echo159

echo159 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi guys,

Yes i'm drinking lots of water at least 3 litres a day and black tea/coffee and peppermint in the evening lol, guess i'll just have to put up with it, like you said it is a small price to pay if i loose weight quickly :) Hope your both doing well too xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.