Help needed please...

echo159

Hi guys,

I am on my 4 day of CD and i am feeling fine appart from having really horrible bad breath!
I have been drinking lots of water and had sugar free gum and mouthwash and even breath freshner but nothing seems to work!

This is the only side effect i really can't stand as it's making me feel down and self concious as i don't want to get near anyone incase i breath on them.

Any ideas would to help would really be appreciated.

Thanks xx

It is just a side effect you have to put up with I'm afraid. The smell isn't that bad - its more chemically. People don't recoil in horror.

Its not as bad just after you've had a sip of water so just keep sipping all day. In the end its not a bad price to pay really.

Hi guys,

I am on my 4 day of CD and i am feeling fine appart from having really horrible bad breath!
I have been drinking lots of water and had sugar free gum and mouthwash and even breath freshner but nothing seems to work!

This is the only side effect i really can't stand as it's making me feel down and self concious as i don't want to get near anyone incase i breath on them.

Any ideas would to help would really be appreciated.

Thanks xx

I always have my shake in the morning, a 1.5litre bottle of water and then a green tea, shake at lunch, 1.5 litre of water and another green tea. I havent had bad breath. . . . First time on CD i did though! Can you drink green tea or black tea/coffee? If you can they would help :D

Hi guys,

Yes i'm drinking lots of water at least 3 litres a day and black tea/coffee and peppermint in the evening lol, guess i'll just have to put up with it, like you said it is a small price to pay if i loose weight quickly :) Hope your both doing well too xx

Back