HELP needed urgently!!

Princess_Jess

Hi All,

Some of you may remember me from a while back...so hello again :wave_cry: Unfortunately I've REALLY fallen off the wagon and piled on the pounds!! I did WW this time last year and had nearly reached my goal...but stupidly once I was there, I went back to eating loads of rubbish :cry:

I've nearly put all the weight back on (20lbs) and feel very frumpy! Can anyone advise me what to do?????

A very bashful

Princess Jess*

Hi and welcome back. Well, you know WW works as it's worked for your before so I guess the best advice I would give you is to get back on the horse - you know you'll get lots of help and support from here.

Do you know how to do Kickstart? That would be the best thing for you for the first week or two I would think if you want to bash some weight off quickly.

Were you attending classes or doing it yourself? Have you got the new programme?

Just think about repairing the damage first and then reviewing the situation and then losing any more you want to.

So either weigh yourself or go to class so you have a starting weight and start with the diet a day at a time.

And remember we are here to keep you going

Irene xx

Well you've taken the first step Jess and come back on here before it got too out of hand.

Kickstart is working on fewer points per day to get going. The amount varies depending on how many you get in the first place. x

Back