Help needed! What am i doing wrong?

sparkelwings

in my dreams!!!!!!
Can anybody help me as i'm only on my third week and the scales are saying that i have put on a lb!

i have stuck to slimfast religiously with shake for breakfast & lunch, with fruit for snack and then a 600 cal meal with a blue ribband for pud.

surely if i having what they say, i should at least lose 1lb, what am i doing wrong?

please help me as i'm in danger of saying sod it i might as well eat but less of it! :wave_cry:

:( Are you drinking a lot of water? I know i'm always saying it but i'm sure it helps a lot! I'm dreading next weeks WI, totm so not expecting much, don't give up!

Hi sparkelwings sorry to hear you are having a tough time but don't give up, just think of what you have managed to achieve so far! Are you weighing out rice/pasta/potato etc to make sure you are not having too much? The time of the month can make alot of difference to weight for women.

Keep at it and good luck!

fed up

hi girls, thanx for your support. got weighed today and sts, really disappointed so went out for lunch, had a few bevvies, nice tea and baileys to finish off! Feeling ok about it now and will start off properly again tomorrow.

i am having loads of water and peeing for england too over 2 litres a day and weighing everything as should but this is mostly salad stuff and even then i round down instead of up.

who knows maybe it is my body cycle and i'll be ok next week but there again i've pigged out today and having a big blow out chinese on sat so perhaps not but at least i'll know why this time lol !!!! :sigh:

Hi Sparkel.. is it possible that you are not consuming enough calories each day? Your body needs a minimum number of calories each day, and if it doesn't get it, your metabolism will shut down because it thinks you are starving? Just a suggestion... :D Keep trying!

Hay sparklewings

Iv come in to say " keep you chin up chook " abit like you did for me when i was upset i had a sts week. Its very hard to understand when you have been good why those damn scales havent moved down :( i can sympathise with you this week and the only advice i can give is stay strong and next week the scales might be nice to you ( and me hopefully) lol

Good Luck for your next WI

Well the calories in S.F are quite a lot, it makes sure u have the amount ur meant to have. Have u had a structured diet b4 ie did u miss meals and pig out later etc...
If ur body isn't used to having a level intake it might not react...

Try measuring ur arms etc too u might have lost inches x

Well the calories in S.F are quite a lot, it makes sure u have the amount ur meant to have. Have u had a structured diet b4 ie did u miss meals and pig out later etc...
If ur body isn't used to having a level intake it might not react...

Try measuring ur arms etc too u might have lost inches x

hi sacha, no i'm afraid to say i never missed a meal as i love my food too much :sigh:. i'm thinking its got to be exercise thats the key (as my lovely husband keeps telling me bless him) so will try that and see if it helps. x

As far as i know lightraven, i'm having enough calories by the two shakes and 600 cal evening meal 1033 cals together and my 3 snacks of 100 each =1333 but compared to what i was eating before i'd have thought it would be falling off (wishful thinking i guess!)

I've stuck to it 100% apart from Monday and saturday to come so don't expect much if any this monday, hopefully will be different next ;)

Just stick with it... lots of water and exercise. Even a walk round the block will help!
Otherwise weight watchers is a good diet!!

Back