Help needed with IPOD touch

lydia150970

Gold Member
Hi guys

I got an ipod touch for xmas, still working my way around it. In an effort to save money last night I downloaded the Jesse Wallace workout on itunes (only £4.99), I can play it on my ipod touch but I can't seem to play it via itunes on the computer I can hear it but the screen is just green, the touch is too small for me to follow it properly watching it on there so I really need to have it up on the computer monitor playing so I can follow it properly. Any advice on how I can do this gratefully received.

Ta

Hello hun im not really sure why it wouldnt be playing as i have tried my videos and they all work fine.

Have you tried playing it without the ipod attached to the comp? or are you doing it when its still plugged in?

Is your itunes up to date with the latest software??

It may be you have a setting wrong or something.

Here are ways to watch video:

• To watch a downloaded video, double-click it in your library or playlist.
    By default, the movie plays in the main iTunes window. You can control video playback with the buttons (Play, Volume, Rewind, and so on) in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
  • To change the viewing size, choose View > Video Size > [Option].
  • To change the default location where videos appear, choose Edit > Preferences, click Playback, and then choose an option from the Play pop-up menus.
  • To watch a QuickTime-compatible video, drag the file to the iTunes window, as you would a song file.

To play videos purchased from the iTunes Store, your computer must have the latest version of QuickTime. Also make sure you have the latest Service Pack for your computer using Windows Update. For more information about system requirements, click the links below.

hope this helps xxx

Thanks hun Ive tried all that I am still getting a green screen but can hear the audio! Its weird!! Ive also downloaded the latest version of software and quicktime, I'm at a loss now really, might send an email to apple to see if they can help me.

Nightmare eh. The self help bit is pretty crap.

Hope they sort it out for ya...let me know how ya get on.

xx

Will do hun thanks for your help.

Got it sorted!! I went on the apple site user forum and posted the question, no one replied but I looked through old posts and saw someone else that had the same problem, someone posted some stuff to do (to do with video drivers) and I did exactly the same and it worked !! Woo Hoo, I can give the Jessie Wallace fitness dvd a go tonight now!!

aww pleased you got it sorted Lyd :D x

Weh Hey!!! Thats fabby!

I never thought about using a fitness vid on it.

Enjoy xxx

Back