help needed

salsaqueen

hi everyone.

I seem to have misplaced my mojo.

Me and my mojo were doing just fine, chugging away together on EE then I decided to train for a 5k challenge and all of a sudden BHAM!!! 4lbs on and my mojo nowhere to be seen.

Now I think I must have lost my little mojo in one of the bushes that I passed out jogging, or perhaps dropped it in the river....Perhaps it was frightened by one of the passing dogs?

Whatever has happened to my mojo I need it back pronto before to much damage is done.

Perhaps one of you kind minimins has sighted my mojo or knows where I can find a replacement.

Have you checked under the bed... mojo might be hiding under there

I don't think you have lost the mojo hun I think it has just gone quiet. Lets try and wake it up again, I know you can do this, you know you want to do this so let's do it!! I think I can hear the mojo calling! xx

i recently lost my mojo after losing only 1lb in my first 2 weeks, i didnt have a clue where it went i just woke up one morning and it was gone;)

shall i tell you how im getting mine back? i looked in the mirror and asked myself why i wanted to lose weight and i took a long and proper look at myself and just as quickly as it vanished my mojo apeared right behind me and ready to start again, so me and my mojo are going to have a great first week back on plan from tomorrow morning:D

good luck finding your mojo chick (((hugs)))

With all the sales about I normally go and buy one size smaller than what I am in something I really like and aim to fit into it. This normally brings my mojo and determination back.

I lost my mojo for a week and despite telling myself to get a grip couldn't get back on track. Then I got some photo's printed of my daughters prom in which I had been accidently snapped (I avoid photos if I can) and suddenly it's back!
Think about all of the reasons why you want to lose weight and what you will feel like when you reach your target.

Thanks peeps.

Found errant mojo this morning sat under bed stuffing it's face full of chocolate & looking smug trying to avoid daily exercise. Gave offending mojo a kick up the bum which made it choke on the chocolate and pull up it's socks pronto.

Off to by a full size mirror today.

Love to all DP & mojo :)

Back