help needed

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sairz252, 9 April 2011 Social URL.

1. sairz252

sairz252 Full Member

hey everyone i need to maximise my weight loss for the minimum of the next 4 weeks anything after would be fantastic any tips or help anyone can offer to help boost my weight loss would be fantastic

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lovehatecarbs

Lovehatecarbs Silver Member

Watch the sugar - I didn't lose eating mullerlights and alpenlights! I'm also better on just red days. But we're all different!!

Good luck

4. PurpleSky

PurpleSky banana phone

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Superfree superfree superfree and exercise to :D

5. PurpleSky

PurpleSky banana phone

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Alsoas poster said above me be wary of sugar especially in processed foods. My current love is total 0% its gorgeous on fruit which is my breakfast(and currently due to schedule my lunch). Also check out superspeed foods and balance your protien and carb intake :D

6. JoC

JoC Silver Member

eat lots of superfree and superspeed foods, try and do success express 2/3 of your plate superfree instead of 1/3. Also make sure you are drinking plenty of water and up the exercise. Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.