• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help Needed

shep

Silver Member
S: 13st11lb C: 13st9lb G: 12st0.0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st2lb(1.04%)
Good morning RC's I badly need some help,tomorrow I am taking my daughter and her friend on a picnic, any ideas on what I can take for me, hubby had brought savoury eggs, pork pies, mini sausages etc. But what can i take for me to keep me on the straight and narrow??? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

metrognome

is getting better at it
S: 17st10lb C: 15st3lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 41.6 Loss: 2st7lb(14.11%)
i dont know if you saw last months mag it had a quiche recipe in it using a tortilla wrap as a base and it was very nice, apparently in tesco now you can buy mini wraps that would do if you wanted to make a small one instead of the big one, it is also on the recipe section of rc tv
how about a potato salad, sliced boiled eggs and some cold meats and crispbreads

iaimtobethin

Silver Member
S: 16st11lb C: 16st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Tub of salad
Tub of fruit salad
Weighed out ham/ chicken slices
Chicken legs
Warburton squares filled with salad and ham/ chicken/ Rc cheese
Sugar free squash/ coke
Pasta salad

Yummy. Hope weather stays good for u.
X

S: 9st11.5lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st13.5lb(9.82%)
I'd take a mixed salad for me with some rc cheese & ham.
Or some chicken satay sticks with some carrot, cucumber batons and a low fat dip.
xxxx

shep

Silver Member
S: 13st11lb C: 13st9lb G: 12st0.0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st2lb(1.04%)
How did the picnic go?

What did you take in the end??
Made the low fat quiche,took carrots,celery and cucumber batons with low fat dips. Mini cocktail sausages and slicedchicken breast.Didn't have an icecream opted for a cup of tea instead....