help needed

jac76

Hi all

I started ww online last week and an really struggling. i have a points allowance of 26 a day and need to lose a stone before june, is this possible??
Have been on and off with sw for years and managed to lose 3.5st but seemed to hit a wall.

My problem is with only 26 points what do u eat apart from fruit and veg all day? everything i eat or cook seems to b high in points even tho it is healthy (or was on sw)!

I started out really good at the beginning of the week but was staving. then it all went wrong from Friday (wine) and then Chinese on Saturday night with more wine, it was our anni yesterday so out for meal and a few more drinks.

I used up weeklies by friday night and only started tuesday, then activity points aswell :-( I run 4 times a week and do aerobics once, aswell as walk for nearly 2 hours monday and friday.
I am really annoyed with myself for losing it at weekend, and don' want to do it again this week.

i really want to lose this last stone so any ideas help would be great

Your not alone- I also am on 26 pp a day and at times struggle to stay within points. I'm really interested to hear the advice minimins members give you.
Jodi x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello,

Losing a stone by June is definitely possible. I'd say to set yourself a mini goal part way through which will be good to aim for and seem less daunting.

What day do you weigh in on? If it's later on in the week, sticking to dailies, lots of water and all your exercise will help minimise any damage from the weekend. I weigh on a Monday so weekend indulgences show every week but I'm used to it now.

I'm on 31pp a day, I would find 26pp a day hard so you have my sympathy.

Lots of water, fruit and veg, green tea, hot squash all help me. Protein makes me feel fuller for longer, eggs especially. Porridge for breakfast, cups of 0pp miso soup, 0pp homemade veg soup and the occasional Crunchie all Keep me going.

If you have no weekend or eating out plans you could spread weeklies out so you get 7pp extra a day.

It is hard when you're on a diet, because all you think about is food which just makes you hungrier but when you have a good week and see it's working it spurs you on and gets easier and easier. Everyone has good and bad weeks.

Ruth x

I am weighing tomorrow morning. Just got back from boxercise, grabbed salad and fruit on way home and some ww meals so i just need to add veg or salad to them when i get in from running kids round after work. Set the alarm clock half hour early going to try doing some more exercise before work. Think i need to do some lists of different pp with stuff i have in cupboards, and make some veg soup.
Thanks for advice

what are you eating on a day to day basis ? have you got a food diary ?

what about trying the simply filling plan? thats something i will consider when my points go down.

I know in all honestly i would struggle with 26 points.

My personal advice is to bulk your meals up with extra veg, snack on fruit and low points food.

You have your weeklies as well - thats 49 points that you could either save for a night off or you could spread them out and pad your daily allowance out.

Activity points may also be worth looking into....get active and earn more points. :)

Back