Help needed

MrsScandude said:
Hi all. So, am planning on becoming a consultant later on in the year, hopefully around autumn time. so many of you seem to have rubbish consultants with whom you are unhappy, so my question is this - what makes a good consultant? FYI I'll be doing a class as well as working full time if that makes any difference :) Thanks!

I too want to become a consultant as minrs a bit crap to be honest i love sw and love to Cook and help others Alot of my friends at sw said i should go for it but my consultant days its v expensive to set up which Has really pur me off

I too want to become a consultant as minrs a bit crap to be honest i love sw and love to Cook and help others Alot of my friends at sw said i should go for it but my consultant days its v expensive to set up which Has really pur me off

Maybe your c is trying to put you off? You would be competition particularly if she is rubbish! Go to an event and look into it if you would like to do it x

I just agree with the others a genuine interest in members is so important my c is great and part of the reason she is is because I genuinely believe she cares about me and how im getting on. Not only does she take an interest in us when we're there even with a v. Busy class but also when she knows your having a tough time or hasn't seen much of u she makes sure she texts/calls u and I really appreciate that. she does it without u feeling nagged or like being told off just like a friend is taking a genuine interest because they care.

Also I think just being down to earth and honest I feel like I can relate to her and she can to me because she genuinely knows its hard and is still finding it a challenge herself which makes me feel like we're in it together almost without me feeling she doesn't know what she is on about or that it's more about her than me.

Finally I think that in meetings she tread everybody the same no matter what no favourites no leaning more towards one person than another and she handles a big meeting well.

I could go on and on about my c I think she is great I've been to a few slimming club meetings through the years not just SW but she is by far the best c I've had at any of them.

Hope that helps and good luck x

Back