Help needed

nnoddyd

Hi all

I started slimming world plan last saturday (on my own at home and old plan), Today was weigh in day and have not lost anything :(.

Im gutted I normally lose something in first week, I will add what I have eaten if someone can help me with where I went wrong.

Sorry its posted like this gggggggggrrrrrrrrr
Monday​
Ready brek made with water
Fruit flakes

Cheese tomato pasta
Mash with veg
Mexican Baked beans

3 cinnamon star biscuits
Comments​
J J J J
Feel a bit healthier
Tuesday​
Mini weetabix
Chilli con carnie
1 tortilla

Corn beef bake peas & sweet corn
Small piece chicken
Comments​
Enjoying this plan
Wednesday​
Mini weetabix
Little of milky bar buttons

Cous cous
Pasta sweet corn peas & cauliflower
Comments​
Still feeling better
Good day
Thursday​
Mini weetabix banana
Salmon with scrambled egg
Bolognaise on veg
4 digestives
Mint options

Comments​
Friday​
Porridge made with water banana
Pasta with veg
Bean feast
2 reduced fat digestives
Comments​
Saturday​
Shredded wheat
coffee
Cous cous
Baked beans

Ham mushroom pizza 3 slices
Comments​
Feel rubbish today L
Sunday​
Belvita biscuits
Mushroom omelette bacon chopped tomatoes
Meatballs
Carrots green beans

Hi it's very hard to read your diary but from wat I can see you are not eating enough superfree. You need to have your plate 1/3 of veg or salad. Snack on fruit and fat free yogurts.

Thank deb1leo x I have pcos so am trying to cut out dairy :( which is really hard lol x Will give eating more salad ago x

On the days you've done EE it doesn't seem like you've had 1/3 superfree, also are you counting your syns properly, it's unclear from your diary whether you're counting them or not, for example cornbeef has lots of syns in it, and you've not had any superfree with it (peas & corn aren't superfree) petit pois are superfree.

Also you don't seem to be eating much, are you snacking?

Actually I'd be inclined to go & syn everything up, you've had pizza another day, which can be high in syns, which alongwith a lack of superfree that could be why you've not lost anything.

It's so difficult at first, are you going to group?

I would recommend having a look at some of the food diaries on here, will give you a better idea of how to lay it out clearly so you and us can see a breakdown of what you are having.
I would agree with all thats been said above, could be not enough superfree fruit and veg (1/3 per meal is also a recommendation on red/green days) cant see how many syns you are having as there is no breakdown of ingredients eg- pasta and veg. which veg and how much? any sauce?

Thank you for the advice guys its been a few years since doing sw but with your help im sure i will lose this stubborn weight xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and def will look at diaries

Back