help needed!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by bob, 18 March 2008.

1. bob

bob New Member

I've been losing weight steadily for a while now, but its now flat lined.........

ive now been the same weight for awhile, has any1 had the same problem? if so is there a way of kick starting the weight loss over again!

any advice would be gr8

2. fiona78

fiona78 Well-Known Member

What kind of diet are you following?
  3. bob

bob New Member

im using the G.I
  4. Dancing

Dancing Well-Known Member

how much weight do you still need to lose? Are you sticking rigidly to low GI and not eating too many calories? Are you exercising at all?
  5. bob

bob New Member

ive been sticking to the diet well and i am building up on how much exercise im doing, im trying to lose 3st. in the first 2 weeks i lost 9lb. but over the last 2 weeks ive only lost a pound.
  6. Dancing

Dancing Well-Known Member

hmm. Are you drinking loads of water? All I can suggest is that you hang on in there. Sounds like your body is just holding onto extra water in the emptying fat cells - it should let it all go if you keep going and keep the water intake up. It sounds like you are doing the right thing.

Not much help, sorry and it must be really frustrating for you. Give it another week and then if the scales still aren't doing anything we can all try to come up with more suggestions.

How many calories are you having a day?