• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HELP NEEDED

Mille

S: 91.0kg C: 91.0kg G: 63.0kg BMI: 33.4 Loss: 0kg(0%)

pineapple

Silver Member
tummy bug?!

Mille

i can't do tummy bug as i still need to come in but thank you

pineapple

Silver Member
just say your unwell but you didnt want to let your work down, you can still go in but use the bug as excuse? you'll look like a true trooper!

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
S: 11st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 0st10lb(6.49%)
hospital/doctor tests after work so no food aloud until later.

goldengirl

S: 14st0lb C: 12st12lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 1st2lb(8.16%)
ha ha this is one of my issues this week as well, team lunch on friday.

I'm going to the meal, but telling them i'm on a 3 day detox for my holiday (its 2mths away Ha HA)and that will lead to a conversation about everyones holiday, so take the attention off me.....

i'll let you all know if it works

FeelingFat

Silver Member
G: 11st0lb
Although I am on slimfast when I first started my diet I would go anyway and have my bar. Everyone understands when you are on a diet.

pineapple

Silver Member
how dod you find slim fast? i tried to do it that way last week but failed miserably!X

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
I hope you've found some of the suggestions helpful and good luck with getting out of eating :)

valzar

S: 10st7.0lb C: 10st7.0lb G: 8st10.0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Just pretend that you got a cholesterol test with ur nurse,as you have lost alot of weight, & you want to get it checked, you have to be food and drink free for that, good luck in whatever you decide

Mille

I have been saved i have to go system testing so won be at my desk when they go
yipeee:thankyou:

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
I have been saved i have to go system testing so won be at my desk when they go
yipeee:thankyou:
Glad it worked out well for you but I still say what's wrong with being honest & upfront ? :)

I started off quite furtive & ashamed about this diet but as I've progressed I've thought fuggit... this is a positive thing I'm doing - why should I feel guilty about it or try to hide it...

Say it loud & say it proud - I'm Ketonic & proud of it :D

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
hen night on saturday

Glad it worked out well for you but I still say what's wrong with being honest & upfront ? :)

I started off quite furtive & ashamed about this diet but as I've progressed I've thought fuggit... this is a positive thing I'm doing - why should I feel guilty about it or try to hide it...

Say it loud & say it proud - I'm Ketonic & proud of it :D
Ive decided to do just that this weekend. I have been invited on a hen night - its a meal and then out for drinks... and im going to go and just tell everyone the truth.

frig it!

xox

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
Ive decided to do just that this weekend. I have been invited on a hen night - its a meal and then out for drinks... and im going to go and just tell everyone the truth.

frig it!

xox

I thought we were gonna wait until we'd got the church & honeymoon booked 1st ? :confused: ;)

Mille

I have not told people because i know a lot of them will be negative and be waiting for the weight to go back on.
I have told my very close friends so i'm ok with that

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
church, honeymoon??????????????

I thought we were gonna wait until we'd got the church & honeymoon booked 1st ? :confused: ;)
Lets just go to Vegas baby?! ;)

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Mille, I'm like you. My close friends and family know but it is no-one else's business and I just can't be bothered to defend myself!

I was supposed to go out for a meal with some friends so I just told them and arranged to get there later, after they had eaten, and drank water. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and they were fine about it.

I'm also afraid that those not close to me would just be waiting for me to fail - again!!!!

x

Mille

yes that is the reason i have not told anyone. people do not understand if they don't know you very well and i can do without the added pressure.:sigh: