HELP NEEDED

Mille

Hi
I have a lunch tomorrow with work which i'm not going to because i dont want to break my willpower but i need a good excuse not to go any ideas ?:sign0009:

tummy bug?!

i can't do tummy bug as i still need to come in but thank you

just say your unwell but you didnt want to let your work down, you can still go in but use the bug as excuse? you'll look like a true trooper!

hospital/doctor tests after work so no food aloud until later.

ha ha this is one of my issues this week as well, team lunch on friday.

I'm going to the meal, but telling them i'm on a 3 day detox for my holiday (its 2mths away Ha HA)and that will lead to a conversation about everyones holiday, so take the attention off me.....

i'll let you all know if it works

You told ur friend you would meet her for lunch that day xx

Although I am on slimfast when I first started my diet I would go anyway and have my bar. Everyone understands when you are on a diet.

how dod you find slim fast? i tried to do it that way last week but failed miserably!X

I hope you've found some of the suggestions helpful and good luck with getting out of eating :)

I have been saved i have to go system testing so won be at my desk when they go
yipeee:thankyou:

I have been saved i have to go system testing so won be at my desk when they go
yipeee:thankyou:

Glad it worked out well for you but I still say what's wrong with being honest & upfront ? :)

I started off quite furtive & ashamed about this diet but as I've progressed I've thought fuggit... this is a positive thing I'm doing - why should I feel guilty about it or try to hide it...

Say it loud & say it proud - I'm Ketonic & proud of it :D

hen night on saturday

Glad it worked out well for you but I still say what's wrong with being honest & upfront ? :)

I started off quite furtive & ashamed about this diet but as I've progressed I've thought fuggit... this is a positive thing I'm doing - why should I feel guilty about it or try to hide it...

Say it loud & say it proud - I'm Ketonic & proud of it :D

Ive decided to do just that this weekend. I have been invited on a hen night - its a meal and then out for drinks... and im going to go and just tell everyone the truth.

frig it!

xox

Ive decided to do just that this weekend. I have been invited on a hen night - its a meal and then out for drinks... and im going to go and just tell everyone the truth.

frig it!

xox

I thought we were gonna wait until we'd got the church & honeymoon booked 1st ? :confused: ;)

I have not told people because i know a lot of them will be negative and be waiting for the weight to go back on.
I have told my very close friends so i'm ok with that

church, honeymoon??????????????

I thought we were gonna wait until we'd got the church & honeymoon booked 1st ? :confused: ;)

Lets just go to Vegas baby?! ;)

vegas-night.jpg

Mille, I'm like you. My close friends and family know but it is no-one else's business and I just can't be bothered to defend myself!

I was supposed to go out for a meal with some friends so I just told them and arranged to get there later, after they had eaten, and drank water. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and they were fine about it.

I'm also afraid that those not close to me would just be waiting for me to fail - again!!!!

x

yes that is the reason i have not told anyone. people do not understand if they don't know you very well and i can do without the added pressure.:sigh:

Back