help needed

fatbunny

Silver Member
please help, i have managed to lose 25lbs so far calorie counting but seem to have come to a stop. i exercise 3 times a week burning approx 1500 calories a week. i have bought the slimming world mag and want to have a change of direction but i can not understand what i need to do. there are menus etc saying green and red, can i mix both and where do healthy extras come in to it? do you have a set amount of them ? thanks for any advice

You really need all the proper books not just the magazine. It would be too complicated if we tried to explain it all to you on here but when it is explained properly by a SWC it is very easy to do. SW is a fantastic plan. Find a meeting near you and go along and get it all explained properly and get the books and stuff. If you decide you don't want to go to the weekly meetings then just don't go

thanks for that taz, i was quite surprised that things were not explained better in the mag, i suppose £9.50 for the first class and a couple of £4.50s is not a lot to pay if its puts me back on the right track.

The meetings are fantastic. You get recipe ideas and stuff. For £4.50 a week, for me its more than just getting weighed. I love the hour away from a very hectic household. It's also me time and I love seeing if I am going to be slimmer of the week. The website is excellent too and you get a password every week so that you can log on.

thank you spaceangel for taking the time to reply.i have found a class that i can go straight from work to so no time to eat before hand, can only be a good thing before weigh in.

On weigh in day, I dont eat after about 1pm and I always wear the same clothes. And I make sure I have been to the loo as well!! I know that some other users on here do similar things too.

the good thing would be that i would be in uniform as i would be going straight from work so can not blame the clothes for a difference in weight week to week.

Thats verys true. Just make sure u go for a wee!!

Thats verys true. Just make sure u go for a wee!!
i thought that was an unwritten weigh in ritual, it is when you start to remove your wedding ring etc that it gets a bit mad.

There are many crazy rituals for WI day. I always wear the same thing and don't eat or drink after 1pm!

Good luck with SW FB xxx

Back