HELP NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laineyx

Hi guys, :)

I'm on day 7 of the Atkins and would like advise on two things if possible.

1. Has anyone experienced any change with their eyesight? as i occasionally need to wear glasses for reading (long sighted) but i have noticed my eyes are blurring more than ever and need my glasses more. It may be a coincidence but thought i'd ask just incase.

2. Constipation!!!!!!!! :mad: .Any tips please....senokot does not work for me....Whats the best ? and is this common on this eating plan?

Many thanks.. x ;)

I'm sorry I can't help with eyesight, how long is it since you had a test? Could be your spec's need adjusting.

I, like many others on low carb/fibre diets suffer from constipation & I use Psyllium Husks. It's a bit like drinking wallpaper paste but works. I get mine from Healthspan on line but many health food shops sell it or other 'health' sites.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Flaxseed's are really good, I just have one teaspoon a day on salads normally. I'm on day 4 of low carb this might happen to me too.

I dont think you should count a tsp of seeds with your nett carbs either.

Bren
x

Thanks, Laura, wrinkly and Bren, your suggestions are much appreciated and i will certainly give them a go.

Can you tell me how long it takes before you feel 100%, as i understand dropping carbs makes you feel a little out of sorts...but i am still getting headaches and feel sluggish...did hope i had passed that phase, but i am still getting them.

Yes all the above. :)

Back