Help : New plan when to start?

size102b

Banned
Hi I ww at home alone since I started 1.3 I have been to meetings many times last time was 18 months ago.

I've decided new ww is worth a try my losses are slow and maybe new will be better.

My decision confusion is as it starts next Monday my meetings are weds pm but I have been invited to guest someone at an awards dinner on Friday after the weds , I want to start new plan asap do I go next weds risk a gain 1st week or go weds after? I was going to get at home pack but after 8 months alone thought meeting would make a change.

What to do ??????

Mate, Id start the Wednesday, and you'll get the info. You'll make an informed decision on what to eat at the awards dinner, and if you gain, you gain. I doubt you would, but if it did it wouldnt be much and itd soon come off xx

I would join. Reason 1, you'll have all the info so you'll be able to keep up with the flurry of conversations which I am sure will start up on here next week! Reason 2, as said before you can make an informed choice at the dinner. Reason 3, if you're anything like me you'd go to the dinner have a huge blow cos "I'm not starting til next week"!

Go for it.

x

Thanks hun, tbh thus is why I hate meetings last year the leader used to praise the lady who list 3-4lns every week although I stuck at it and exercised I'd get average 1lbs like most of the group , leader said if we all work as hard as lady we'd all get big results??? Lady never exercised and was bigger I got fed up as we all know we all lose at diff rates so left, same meeting etc so the pressure is intense lol !! I think I'll do as you said go next weds , I'll make sensible choices ( along with 8 vodkas lol ;)) thanx xx

Hope your ok???? Xx

Pinkf lol very true haha as I stated above don't want to get drunk at a big awards dinner lol

Thanx guys next weds it is :) xx

I can understand why you'd be miffed at a leader like that. Surely she must know how much of a struggle it is to lose even 2lb a week so to big up (scuse the pun there) a member with greater losses is a little unfair to all those who are slow n' steady!

But as you have been going it alone so long, you could always join - get all your info then crack on alone again(well you've got us so you're not completely alone.)

x

That's what I thought go for a month then if I didn't like it leave, the leaders nice just wanted to day to her we all lose at different rates, tbh after 2 weeks no need to stay after weighin, thanx again xx

Great idea means I can have 24 vodkas and diet cokey ;) lol see how I looked that up
No great idea will def go next week :) thanks xx

you will see that the new plan will be more beneficial to you than the old one when it comes to have a night out. Just plan beforehand what you want to have and point more to having proteins than carbs maybe, so that would bring the propoints of what you are having down. you have 49 weekly propoints allowance that you can have even all together. Just use it all on Friday and have every other day as your normal daily allowance!

Thanks hun, tbh thus is why I hate meetings last year the leader used to praise the lady who list 3-4lns every week although I stuck at it and exercised I'd get average 1lbs like most of the group , leader said if we all work as hard as lady we'd all get big results??? Lady never exercised and was bigger I got fed up as we all know we all lose at diff rates so left, same meeting etc so the pressure is intense lol !! I think I'll do as you said go next weds , I'll make sensible choices ( along with 8 vodkas lol ;)) thanx xx

Hope your ok???? Xx

VERY unprofessional ww lady!!!!! Not nice of her at all, and probably embarassed the other lady too!!!

Back