HELP! nice tasty recipe for the whole family....

MissThomas

Silver Member
I am visiting family this weekend and really want to stay on track, I thought it might help if I cook for everyone one night.

Trouble is I have 2 little brothers, 4 & 7 who are very very picky eaters!

Anyone have the same problem & know some nice recipes?

My oldest one is so picky it's insane but he likes speed soup mixed with passata to make a pasta sauce we mix it with extra lean mince and extra veg to make pasta or rice dishes. Super quick and fairly cheap too, actually done that every night this week in some variation or other. Slimming world chips or wedges and homemade burgers seems to go down quite well to maybe it would be worth asking your mum what they like to eat normally and then making it slimming world style. Good luck hope you manage to find something that you all enjoy. Hugs Crystal xx

My oldest one is so picky it's insane but he likes speed soup mixed with passata to make a pasta sauce we mix it with extra lean mince and extra veg to make pasta or rice dishes. Super quick and fairly cheap too, actually done that every night this week in some variation or other. Slimming world chips or wedges and homemade burgers seems to go down quite well to maybe it would be worth asking your mum what they like to eat normally and then making it slimming world style. Good luck hope you manage to find something that you all enjoy. Hugs Crystal xx

Heading to the super Market soon, burgers could be an amazing idea. Thank u x

Sausage casserole is always a fave in our house (made with weightwatchers or other very low fat sausages). I fry an onion then brown the sausages. Put them in an oven proof dish. Pour in a tin of bakes beans, a tin of tomatoes or carton of passata and 2 chicken stock cubes. Season then bung in the oven for an hour. I like mine with rice or couscous but hubby likes mash! Sounds simple but is really tasty.

Gone with spagetti and meatballs, very finely chopped onions, pepper and mushrooms hidden in the tomato sauce! I'm xcited and so are the boys!

Back