Help...no more packs...floods...cant get to my CDC!!!

misstiny

:help2::help2:

I am meant to go in for my weigh in this morning and to get my weekly supply of packs and cos of these floods, roads are closed and I cant get to my CDC.

Cant drink my water as this will affect the weigh in and I'm getting a little hungry.

HELP......HELP.......wat do I do????

Hiya, ok you won't be physically hungry so hang in there, are you going to be able to get over today at all? Keep your water intake going as it might affect your weigh in a little BUT you need to be drinking water and it will just show next week, if you can't get any packs today from your CDC is there another that you can get to? Give your CDC a ring and I am sure you can find a way to meet up somehow.

Mike

Thats true actually......:eek:am not really hungry but i think i panicked at the thought of not having my packs.

Will start drinking my water and figure a way to get the packs. Thanks!!!

Ketosis is totally supressing the physical hunger so make water your friend through the day and then have your packs later.

When I did the diet I used to have all the packs at night as that is when I struggled and used to just drink water in the day.

You might find having your packs tonight is something you like and do more often, it tends to stop the evening munchie thoughts.

Mike

Hey.....I never thot of it like that before.....will try it!!!

I have had my first pint of water already. Called my CDC and she said she would call me wen the road is opened.

Just gotta hang in there!!!:wave_cry:

You'll have a right little Cambridge buffet of packs later so something to look forward to.

Hope you get the packs ok later and hope the floods aren't too bad!

Mike

Thanks Mike

Got my packs from a nearby CDC....am all sorted now.....panic over!!!!:D

thank goodness for that MT!!!!!!!!!!!

Back