Help - No weight loss on Cambridge 810 with exercise! :-(

Sarahdramateacher

Hello!! I wondered if anyone can help me... Iv tried to be really positive recently on here, however I'm struggling to stay positive with the scales going against me!! :-(

I have been on Cambridge diet since October and have lost 4 stone 7lb and am really pleased with the weightless don't get me wrong, but I am wanting to loose just that bit more (8lbish)

However....

I have been on Step 2 Cambrdige (810) for 7 weeks and for the first 4 weeks I lost 2lb consistently... And then I introduced working out (interval training for 30 minutes a day with one day off) and since this point my weight loss has stopped and ive stayed the same.

Im devastated as I'm working so hard to tone and continue loosing that it doesn't feel fair that im
not loosing even though I'm working harder :-(

Im religiously sticking to 810 and dont let anything else pass my mouth, with the intention of loosin some more, and I was sure that adding excersize would boost my weight loss further.

If someone could help me and encourage me and maybe someone who experienced the same tell me what's going on or if I will loose any more... I'd be so grateful!

Right now (on top of stress from house buying/wedding planning/new teaching job) I feel like giving up!!

So grateful for any help!

It's quite common to STS when you start working out, some even gain. It's because the muscles retain water. It could also be because you've lost the majority of your weight and like with any diet, the closer we are to goal the harder/slower it comes off. I would stay try your hardest to stick with it and the scales should start moving again. Or maybe post in the Cambridge section and others doing the same plan could help give some advice.

Thank you for your help - iv reposted in Cambridge so hopefully someone is in the same position!

Im hoping it is water/muscle gain, it's just so so so demotivating when I literally eat nothing all week, stick religiously to the plan and then sts. It doesn't feel fair and scares me that the minute I move up a step, I'll start gaining :-(

Hopefully someone will have experienced the same on Cambridge in their posts.

How long have you STS... I mean your muscles can retain water when your working out, so its possible to even see a gain.. and as for that amount of exercise i eat 1200 cals a day and do the 30DS every day and i lose 2lbs a week consistently for the most part, maybe it time to bump your calories up and move onto the next stage?

Iv stayed the same for 3 weeks and religiously stuck to 810 with measurements and allowed food. It's really depressing knowing I'm working so hard and there is no loss on scales! This week iv moved up to 1000 step 3 and I have my weigh in today so fingers crossed the up in calories will have spurred on weight loss not weight gain! I'm so scared that where I wasn't loosing before, and now iv added in extra food that I will have gained :-( iv continued doing my work out just slightly uped my food. Hopefully it will be for the better!!

X

You were right about more food!!! Gone up a step and lost 4lb this week! Crazy that I can eat more (and eat a small amount of carbs!!) and still loose!! - well loose more!!

Back