1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

help not doing well

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Inspirational Photos' started by Tronnieshopper, 20 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Hi
    New to this site so hi everyone, just looking for a bit of support and advise really.
    Been doing SW since end of dec and so far have only lost 5ib and finding it a bit disheartening, I have two stone to loose, any tips advise for me would be really appreciated.
    Am never sure if I am eating to much/less I seem to eat a lot of carbs etc?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lolacola

lolacola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    You've posted this in the Inspirational Photos section, so you might want to repost it somewhere more relevant.

It might be a good idea to start keeping a food diary so people can take a look at what you are eating and give advice :D
  4. Whoops sorry new to this
    Thanks and will do
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.