Help! Not losing much...

lunavix

It's my second weigh in today, last week I lost 5.5lb which I was quite pleased about as I'd gone out for a meal on one night as it was a friends birthday :hide: This week however I've been as good as gold and I'm sure I've lost nothing (been sneaking on scales and checking, I know you shouldn't but oh well!) and I don't get it!!! I've stuck to it religiously, my water intake is good, I just don't understand. I'll be able to confirm it at my WI but still, it'll probably be a pound at the most.

Hey hon ..
Your dong fab...... STOP SCALE HOPPING!!! lol I do it myself but it just drives us all insane.. until you go for weigh in at the same time you go each week thats the real loss!
I am sure you will have a great loss and if for any reason you dont it will come off next week!! If your sticking with it and drinking your water it has to come off.. Is your totm on its way or anything as somtimes this can effect losses too.
Good luck and I am sure you will be fine x

Read my last post about small losses!!!
They all add up and I am still smack on target with my weight loss even though I ahve stuck religosuly to the diet but had a few smaller losses...
Don't give in and if you have to scale hop (i do it too) take the readings with a pinch of salt! Yesterday my scales showed a GAIN of 2lb whereas today I have lost that and a further 2lb! So dont fret!

x

Thanks, I'll report back after my WI. Just expected better losses I guess!

a lot depends on your over all target too, the less you have tio lose,t he slower it will come off, but 3lbs a week is average for cd.. good luck with your weigh in
x

I lost 3.5 that weigh in! And nothing the one after :( :( altho I had been naughty and drunk alcohol that week. have stuck religiously to it this week and hoping for a good loss x

Back