Help not sleeping

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by biltsy, 28 January 2009 Social URL.

1. biltsy

biltsy Peggy McParrot

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    cd started 19/1 09 now ww started 1/4/09
    Please someone help.
    I'm on week two of ss+ and I am not sleeping. I'm not hungry, drinking required amounts of water, but after having the green and white evening meal between 5 and 6pm, I feel sick and full and I can't get to sleep at night. I'm sticking with cd 100% no deviation so whats up????? I am so tired. I have 3 kids to look after so being this tired is not good in the morning....any help please:cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kat01234

kat01234 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I find the water makes me feel sick, I hate it - going to try the water flavourings next week. Have you investigated whether you can take some sleeping tablets - or herbal ones? Ask your CDC, you're doing well so won't be a shame to stop. I know how you feel with the kids, I know I'm going to struggle, but am looking forward to ketosis and feeling better. Maybe being on a plan isn't helping because you aren't SS and you're body is asking for more calories?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.