Help nothing works

Luisalou

No loss on WW
Gain on slimming world

What's next ...? Plz advise me ...! I'm so unhappy and I'm just getting bigger and bigger with every diet I try

I've been doing all the above wight watchers and slimming world ... all healthy food exercise bike it's just not working I'm gonna try the VLC meals the slim and save and go from there I'm 9 . 7 stone but I'm incredibly short and I was 7.7 stone before the stupid medication made me gain weight

Forget about the scales what are your measurements like?
You could be losing inches not lbs.

How long did you do WW and Slimming World for?

Yeah there isn't ... he totally said to me that he's surprised I'm not much much bigger he's like I'm surprised you've not gained 3 times the amount so be happy

What kinda flippant answer is that he's like it's not like your hugely over weight anyway go away there's bigger problems in life .!

I can't believe his arrogance .!

I was putting on a few lb per month on my meds and I can’t even sit up so no exercise either. I didn’t find anything that worked til last year I did 9 maths of Keto and lost 32lb but then it stopped

Apparently there’s something called insulin resistance or something which the Keto can take care of? I don’t know I’m just so happy to have lost that weight, maybe from inflammation due to my conditions... but it stopped so I’m very much hoping starting back with Slimming World would help this time

So worried it’s going to go back on like last time 🙄 so I’m going to keep as low carb as I can. I think it’s possible to do that. Maybe cut down on the carbs as maybe you were the same as I was last year?

Oh heavens I really hope i won’t put weight back on

Best of luck finding something your body will accept xxxx. My body is in a state of fight or flight I think that’s why usual weight loss methods don’t work maybe you are the same.

If nothing else I hope 🤞 sincerely that at the worst I stay the same weight 😂

Re arrogant docs mine said your body is in a very bad state so don’t worr6 about your weight you have worse things to worry about....I was approaching 20 stone slowly but steadily.... don’t worry?!.,. Pfff

Back