Help! Party time

Twinklestar

Well I'm off to a family party tomorrow and I'm already wondering what food I will be able to have. I know there will be hot food such as curry and shepherds pie which I will avoid and then also buffet food. I am going to save my syns for the day and my healthy extras so eat free food during the day but any tips on what to have from the buffet in case it's not quite saintly, it's hard when temptation is right in front of you and everyone is tucking in arrggh!! :rolleyes:

Well I'm off to a family party tomorrow and I'm already wondering what food I will be able to have. I know there will be hot food such as curry and shepherds pie which I will avoid and then also buffet food. I am going to save my syns for the day and my healthy extras so eat free food during the day but any tips on what to have from the buffet in case it's not quite saintly, it's hard when temptation is right in front of you and everyone is tucking in arrggh!! :rolleyes:

Fill up on free foods before you go then just stick to the plan the best you can at the party, importantly just enjoy...

Back