HELP PLEASE CANT COPE!!

val46

Hi everybody hope you are all well, not posted for a while been so busy.
Have to say I have doing well on LT on my fourth weigh in today so far lost 21lb. But for the last 5 days or so I have terrible toilet problems , sorry about this first thing in the morning, I don't mean constipation, water shakes are going straight through me, and even first thing in the morning even when I have not had any shakes! :eek: I thought at first this might of been some kind of bug, but just seems to be going on a bit long now. Has anybody else had this problem, or do you think I should see the doc?:confused:

Val xxx

I haven't had anything that severe. There have been times when they have kind of gone 'right through', but not often. Maybe going to the docs would be a good thing to do, cos if you aren't holding them in your system long enough, I wonder if the vitimins, minerals and nutrients are being absorbed? If its that quick, I doubt it xxx

Good luck at the docs, I hope everything is ok xxx

A few people on here have posted similar to that so i'm sure ur not alone, best to get yourself checked out to be on the safe side, get better soon xxxxxxxxxx

Def one for the doc......can't be good if allowed to continue. I expect its temporary but get some advice from the experts. Hope it goes ok.

i had something similar when i started - couldn't figure out why people were talking about being constipated! It did calm down but I would suggest a visit to the docs - like the girls have said, all those nutrients going straight through you can't be helpful! x x x

I have heard about fibrecler as well ... hope you feel better soon and the doctor can shed some light .... x

maybe having them in a moose might help ??

Back