• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

help please day 3

shaunv

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Hey
Chin up you can do it!
My 3rd and 4th day were my worst days I took neurofen and drank loads and loads of water and I was fine! If you really want to do it you can!
Im on week 7 now and so pleased I did not give up.. once you pass the next few days you will be fine !!
Dont give up!

Dobo

Curly Wurly is right. Take some tablets, drink loads and keep at it. You can do it, believe me it is soooooo worth it and it really does get easier !

Lin18

Silver Member
Yes can only add the same as others it does pass took till about day 7 for my headache to go as for the breath - try a mouth spray i chew sugar free gum only for a little while though as this can increase hunger pangs keep slugging the water keep it up, stay strong

shaunv

thanks guys, i'm full of water and pills and its now a mild thud lol, i know it will be worth it i just hope this euphoric feeling people get comes quick

Try and see this as a sign of it working! No pain no gain and all that. Youve got to put up with the rain to see the rainbow! Cheesey I know hehe x

shaunv

Try and see this as a sign of it working! No pain no gain and all that. Youve got to put up with the rain to see the rainbow! Cheesey I know hehe x
cheesey but brilliant! i love that quote

Well done so far you're doing fab. You should be over the worst now so may make wake up tomorrow feeling like a new man!! How much water are you drinking? May help to have a bit more and like they say a paracetamol won't hurt if you have headache.
Keep up the good work

Know the feeling!! I am also on day three and the headache has bothered me all day as well as feeling sick and very dizzy - not giving up though!!! stick with it - you started it for a very good reason and you will kick yourself if you stop!! You are not the only one suffering today - lol!! Tomorrow is another day.x

Know the feeling!! I am also on day three and the headache has bothered me all day as well as feeling sick and very dizzy - not giving up though!!! stick with it - you started it for a very good reason and you will kick yourself if you stop!! You are not the only one suffering today - lol!! Tomorrow is another day.x
Cheers Ginster, feeling alot better tonight, my CDC dropped my book off tonight along with a bar :D so had that for tea yummy, hope you ok now ,we can do it

It gets alot better/easier! I am on week 13 now, and it's all just routine to me now :) Hang in there!

Ooh I hope it's working for me 'cos I'm on day 3 and feel fine!? I
have stuck to it 100% and other than having very bad breath (or so I'm told lol) I feel fine.

Maybe tomorrow will be the bad day for me?!

Hi , hope u doin ok , loads of support here though!
I just got headache starting now and I'm on day 2- so paracetamol and water and bed me thinks. hope u feel better soon :)

Stick with it all of you.... dont let the headaches get you down. I'm just had my weigh in tonight after 10 weeks and have lost 3 stone 4 and 29 inches from all over my body! It's all worth it so stick with it

xx