HELP PLEASE!! Halls soothers?

wannabslim

Gold Member
Can i have them? My throat is killing me and DOH just brought me some from the shop... only one or two? I know they have sugar and citric acid in thats the only thing

xx

If you have the Hall Soothers you will kick yourself out of ketosis and run the risk of feeling hungry and craving carbs.

If you have no allergy to them try gargling soluble paracetmol.

CDC
Sim

Ah thats annoying. Ok thanks then, will give them a miss and suffer :-( cant have the paracetamol as already dosed up on them!

xx

I'm in the same boat at the moment; got a really nasty chesty cough and all I want to do is have some medicine to soothe it :cry:
I'm alternating ibuprofen and paracetamol and having hot drinks.

Sim- I bought some soluble paracetamol, but as a primary ingredient is aspartame I assumed they would knock me out of ketosis?

Hello

I'm in the same boat at the moment; got a really nasty chesty cough and all I want to do is have some medicine to soothe it :cry:

Sim- I bought some soluble paracetamol, but as a primary ingredient is aspartame I assumed they would knock me out of ketosis?

Hello Twinnie, looking good :D

xx

Haha didn't realise there was another! lol :D great minds think alike hey!;)

Aspartame is fine it's an artificial sweetner which you will also find in the shakes.

CDC
Sim

Back