Help Please Im CONFUSED!!

LoveLea

First Goal Under 20st!
Ok i know it doesnt take muchto confuse me.......
but........
i asked my CDC about the water flavours etc while talking i mentioned about the perfectly clear that i have heard mention that we are ???unofficially allowed.

she said No to perfectly clear BUT said that 1 can of coke zero was allowed a day?????

im confused as people have said not to have Zero.

i only really wanted to make ice lollies with the perfectly clear any way but i am just confused now

i have the water flavours so know i can use that but just fancied a change .

Can anyone help me???

Lea xxx

Officially you should only have water flavourings, and the rulings were recently changed to allow 1 can of coke zero per day. However, some people do drink the Perfectly Clear that is made with malic acid with no ill effects. Your CDC is giving you the official viewpoint, and as many people will tell you sometimes it's best to just stick with that - the additions are ok for some people, but often you don't know if they will trip you up until they do! HTHs :)

thanks DQ but isnt both coke zero and perfectly clear made with malic acid?

i dont really mind i LOVE coke zero but was just quite confused
Lea xx

thanks DQ but isnt both coke zero and perfectly clear made with malic acid?

i dont really mind i LOVE coke zero but was just quite confused
Lea xx

Well...., neither of them are allowed.

Coke zero was found to cause more trouble that it was worth with cravings and such like in many people. It's not on the list of allowed fluids anymore

so have the rulings been changed recently or not?
just wondering as a coke zero sounds really good right now!

so have the rulings been changed recently or not?
just wondering as a coke zero sounds really good right now!

Yes, the rules changed. Can't remember when, but not that long ago. It was the same time as the SS+, 810 etc came into force.

so was that that you can have a coke zero a day as DQ sed or no not any, sorry being dense!

so was that that you can have a coke zero a day as DQ sed or no not any, sorry being dense!

Sorry. Officially coke zero isn't allowed.

It was for a short while, but it seemed to cause problems, so it's now not allowed

Hi just to put cat among the ....
I had 1 zero coke a day while on ss with no ill effect they helped fill me in a weak moment .Some peeps seemed to have the oppsite effect .I think its a try it and see thing I had mine for supper that way if it makes you crave things the efect will have worn off when you wake up xxx

Thanks KD ! That has cleared it up for me.

Lea xx

I have coke zero everyday and am fine, but others are not. I think its all about personal choice. You have to make CD fit into your lifestyle whilst sticking to SS 100% but stuff like coke zero and chewing gum isnt really that serious if you stay in ketosis. Just play around and see what happens! Maybe not the best answer but that's what I've done.

Sorry, my brain is a tad scrambled and hadn't kept up with the new rulings since taking a break from being a CDC.

The problem is, giving these things 'a go' may seem like a good idea, but if you are one of these people who are adversely affected with cravings, etc by then it may well be too late to get 100% back on the programme. In the end, it's an individual choice :)

My cdc said i was allowed perfectly clear as long as it was the RED APPLE (still) or the STRAWBERRY &KIWI (sparkling) flavours as those are made with the malic acid i really struggle with drinking water not really my thing but i,m actually drinking a wee bit more than usual weeing loads too hee hee hee hee

Hi my new cdc says I can have a can of diet coke a day, having done cd before I sort of wondered whether this was correct and have not had any, purely because I love water both still and fizzy and also because i don't want to be tempted to put VODKA with it (tee hee).

Anybody shed some light.

sara

Back