Help please ladies - 3 months away from SW regained 1st 10lb :(

Ru x

Hi ladies

I need support and encouragement after a regain of 1st 10lb. It's the usual story - I almost reached goal, got complacent and am starting to pile it on again - I'm so sad :(

I've printed off a food diary but am too ashamed to go back to group so i'm going to try going it alone for a while. Anyone been in the same situation? What did you do to overcome it? How did you get on 'going it alone'?

Thanks for any replies

Ru x

Yes and I found the best way to combat it is to go back to group. You shouldnt feel ashamed we have all been there. I too have regained a stone and have just returned to a group x

I stopped going to group and regained 7lbs. I tried to do it from home but it didn't work. I was also too embarrassed to go back to group but I knew I couldn't do it alone. I finally walked through the doors again 3 weeks ago and the support has been amazing. I did feel ashamed (for about 1 minute) but everybody made me feel so welcome again and my consultant was very supportive. The support on here is amazing if you have the willpower to stick to it. Good luck with what you decide:)

Don't feel ashamed, you should feel proud that your turning this around before the damage gets worse. Looking at your stats your not back to where you started and it won't take long to shift it if you get your head down.

well done for acting on it before it gets worse, good luck, you know it works, get a couple of weeks under your belt again and I'm sure you will be feeling much more positive x x

My c rejoined herself this time last yr and is super lovely to returning members. I rejoined but when to a different group as times suited me better

I've just rejoined and have gained 2 stone...if I hadn't rejoined the gains would have continued x I had a lovely welcome back to group xx

Hi ladies, thanks so much for your replies and encouragement. I feel that I want to do it alone for a couple of weeks then will rejoin. My husband is going to do it with me so we can spur each other on, along with the help of minimins I know I can do this. I'll post back how I get along xx

I stopped going to group when I got pregnant, I'm now back at group after putting 4 1/2 stone on :eek: .
I tried doing it online but I need the motivation of someone weighing me each week but each to their own I suppose.

good luck with it and don't be afraid of going back to group I put it off for ages cos I felt stupid that I'd undone all my hard work, but no one battered an eyelid lol

I am the same if I don't go I don't seem to have the will power to stick to it on my own. Go back to group or try a new group it will help you focus.

Hi,

I had last month off and gained 13.5lbs...i was abit to embarrassed to go back to group. But decided just to go for it, thats what theyre there for.

Back to group and back on track.

Were all here to help each other too :) i

Back