Help Please... Lifeline online is useless!!!

Victoria_30

Hi All,

I have been doing really well therefore decided to treat myself today to a "Twix Xtra" (yes the massive one!) as past of my syn allowance. The problem is, it that I cannot find the syn value anywhere!!! I've checked syns online and it's not there. I've double checked on the net and it'd defo Mars that make them!!!

Help please - Thanks!! xx

Thanks Harry'sMom, I'm not sure if it is? I think it's bigger than that, I'm guessing it's going to be quite bad in syns but I just can't find it. Typically I've thrown out the packet and there's no nutrition info on the net for it for the syns calculator. I'd be a bit dubious about trusting that though?

Panic over!!! Found it, for anyone who does want to know it's a whopping 21 sins - won't b doing that again but it was very nice!! Thanks for the help xx

I don't think it's useless, I think it's very precise...which sometimes by our human nature, we aren't! lol Hence not always finding things straight away, especially when we haven't got the pack, with spelling, and weight on...

Back