Help Please .. Mince Newbie

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
Hello,

Have newly converted from slimming world been lurking for a while but thought i would say hello all your posts have been very helpful, i was just wondering if i could ask a quick question regarding mince as i'm not a full member and i have left my calculator at work. How many points in normal mince and what size is the portion also is it alot of points difference to get lean, cheers in advance i know quorn is alot lower but i have a very fussy mr so cant use it.:cry:

Copied exactly from my food list:-

Beef mince, extra lean, uncooked, medium portion, 140g = 5

Beef mince, uncooked, medium portion, 140g = 7

Hope this helps!

Lesley

lesley you are my new favourite person life saver thanks very much XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX weight watcherschilli con carnie

You're very welcome - enjoy your chilli con carne!

I've been trying to find out ho many points in faggots - no nutritional values on box and can't find them on my food list. Glad to say I found a site on the internet which gave the nutritional value and the W/W points so I too am a happy bunny - faggots and mushy peas for me for tea tonight!

Lesley :)
X

i usually just do a search on here and someone will have it in a post but it's not as easy with weight watchers, i am enjoying it so far though only been doing it a week and it's much easier than slimming world i suppose i just have to wait for my weigh in to see if it works aswel.

I usually search this forum too, but couldn't find faggots! I also did SW before WW (though i did WW many years ago and lost 3 stone so i know it works). It's taken me about 15 years to gain 2 stone and, at 44, i'm desperate to lose it as I am beginning to feel so unfit! I have to say I much prefer WW myself, mainly because you can fit ordinary food in easier and it does encourage a certain amount of portion control. I think everyone's different though and am not knocking SW.

I hope you have a good loss when you weigh in. Are you going to a class or on your own?

Lesley
X

Doing it on my own hon, i think thats what i'm enjoying being able to eat more normally, they have a new plan means you can eat meat with carbs but it's still not the same, plus i like being able to just buy the meals and be lazy lol i have bout 3 stone to lose but am not in any rush just gonna amble along and see were i get. i like the weight watcher desserts they are brill.

I am hopelessly slow when it comes to losing weight so I am not expecting to lose anything dramatic fast - though I have committed to losing 5lb in the January challenge! I don't attend a class either and find posting my food diary on this forum really helps me to keep on track. What day shall you be weighing in? I'm having my first weigh in for January next Wednesday.

Lesley
X

we are doing a competition at work so were weighing in on monday whoever loses the highest percentage wins the money, i keep a diary of my food and my partner is really helping me i think i am becoming his pet project we just went on a two hour walk hehe. i am quite liking not having the pressure of going to group.

i have also started doing ww on my own. i iterally havent got the time to sit there for that long especially as most of the groups around me focus on what they have drunk then eaten at the weekend. i do this too but dont want to here about it every week!

going well so far but having cravings fr pasta bake do u know any points for sauces x

Back