help please re refeed or not

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by cantwait08, 22 July 2008 Social URL.

1. cantwait08

cantwait08 Member

Hi all can you help me i am due to weigh in for week 6 in the morning my problem is i can't do this anymore i am finding to hard i am at home with 3 month old baby and most of the time i spend my time thinking about food constantly . will i lose anything if i do two shakes a day and salad or low fat food in the evening. please help feeling very desperate this evening. cannot get out of house due to accident while pregnant so literally stuck on the couch!!
    start weight 17lb 2

week 1 -10 lb
    week 2 - 8 1/2 lb
    week 3 - 4lb
    week 4 - 4lb
    week 5 - 5lb

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Hiya...
    Aww hun, it is hard, but this is the habit you are trying to break! what do you think will happen when you refeed? You food cravings wont go away and you will be eating...therefore what could start as a healthy meal, will more than likey spiral into..oh, go on just one, then oo another!!
    I think you are better off sticking to TFR to lose and hopefully then you will lose the comfort food thinking that goes along with the weight1
    If you really cant stick to TFR and you think you can be strong ..maybe you could try refeeding then do the maintainence plan 2 shakes and one low cal & carb meal a day xxx
    Hope you feel better soon and this helps in someway!!
    Be strong ...you are over half way there and have done fab, fab fab XXXX

4. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya, I've a friend who was doing the male lipotrim, just 2 shakes a day, he was losing soooo much weight that the pharmacist told him to have the 2 shakes and a low fat meal, he's still losing good amounts each week, hope this helps xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.