help please. thinking of swapping to lipotrim!

fortyandfat

is crazy
hi, i am thinking of starting lipotrim. can you give me an idea of how much the weekly cost is please? i dont have a local chemist who does it but will i be able to get it online?
i am on atkins atm but have gained 6lbs of the 10lbs i lost from being on holiday for the week. it has been a slow process losing the weight and i am now running out of patience!
i was thinking of lipotrim to try get rid of the bulk of my weight then going back to atkins to lose the final few pounds and to maintain on atkins. am just so desperate to get rid of the extra weight. please help. :cry:

Hiya, you must go to a chemist for the TFR products, the maintenance products you can go online for. TFR products are 36.00 p/wk.

The alternative - if you don't have a chemist near you is exante - this can be bought online and you still go into ketosis. If you're on atkins now - you know the principles !

Good luck with whichever way you decide to go !

x

ooh, I don't like the idea of buying foodstuffs off ebay - but thats just me - i'm not sure I'd be confident in whats in the packet - but each to their own, and if you've found a reliable source then thats fine !

Back