Help Please!!

Naturally_Stush

Hiya,

I was on Lipotrim and Changed over to Exante on Sunday. The first day went fine. On Monday I ended up having 3 bars yYa shake and a soup, and yesterday(Tuesday) I went a bit nuts! The bars are sooooooooo lush something about them just makes me want toeat. I ended up kicking my greedy ass outta ketosis.
And ehre I am I have started again, I sarted this morning having a strawberry shake and mushroom soup. Now I have one more allowed today and I'm goign mad!
I need something to get me through the first three days. I was wonderuing if I could have a few nuts? or some dried mango? I have a about a stone and a half to go. I 'm thinking maybe I should just go to healthy eatiing? But I feel like If I do I'm a failure. This plan is sooo straught forward yet I cannot do it! I'm fed up if vlcd's now! Im sooo bored! Somebody help me! There must be an answer.
XX

It can be hard to get back on the wagon again, but you can do it. I went out of ketosis and it took 7 days to get back in, but I feel great now I've done it. Perhaps in the future you could just order shakes and soups and keep away from the bars? Or just order a couple of them.
Try some swiss marigold bouillon as a hot drink. They're lush and low in carbs. You can buy it from the 'free from' section at the supermarket. I find they really fill me up and taste nice and salty when I'm craving food.

Of course you could also decide to eat one meal a day and two food packs, if you don't mind the weight loss slowing down a little. You don't have much to lose now and it might help you with reintroducing food slowly. But you've done great so far with losing nearly 22lbs so it just shows you can stick to a diet! Work out some mini goals again. Buy an item of clothes which doesn't fit and hang it up where you can see it. See if you can get some support other than the internet, like a friend you could diet with or someone important to you who can keep you going. I ring my step mum every week and let her know how I've got on and that keeps me on track.

I adore the choc and orange bars and am often tempted to have more than one but I just remind myself that's a whole 200 calories, which would take me ages to burn off on my wii fit, plus they're not cheap so the diet would cost me more. And you risk having diarrhoea if you eat too many of them because of the high fibre content.

Remember too that if you go back to a low fat diet you won't be in ketosis and that means you'll get more hunger pangs again. Why do that when another few weeks doing total solution could get you to goal weight?

Good luck xx

Hi Tina,
Have you thought about switching to working solution?
I have been following working solution and you can see by my losses on my sig that it works.
I don't know what i would have done without food at times. A typical days menu would be a Shake, a soup, a low carb meal of fish or chicken and stir fry veg and a bar in the evening. You can also have semi skimmed milk which i add to coffee. You are allowed a piece of fruit too.
It's worth thinking about if you are fed up with having no variety.

Hiya, dreamingmaid,

No, I haven't thought about working solution. So are u not in Ketosis on this? Do u not get hinger pangs? Are u having to exercise? I mqy move onto this in about a week or two, as I have gone back ontoo Lipotrim just to get me into the 11's. I still have my exante left so I was gpoign to do something with it!
X

Some people stay in ketosis, others don't....i haven't and i have had the occasional hunger pang. This is why i always split my packs and add 300ml of water to each half.
The milk allowance really helps as a nice cuppa can take the edge off hunger.
Yes i do exercise now, didn't at the start. I nomally do about 45 mins of cardio a day.

Back