help please

Ruclyn

Hi
I have been on Sw since January and had lost 17lb up until a couple of weeks ago. Have had to miss a few clubs and now have gained around 5lb and completely lost motivation etc, any tips???

Hi hun.. I also had a gain after stopping going to class and although I tried following it myself at home, it just wasn't going to work. So I rejoined a group and it is amazing how the motivation comes flooding back!!
Another thing I do at the moment, when faced with a challenge (for example.... a massive cream cake!!), I ask myself what I want more... that cream cake (or the chip shop, or the choccy bar etc!!) or to lose weight, be slimmer and healthy!! I can guarantee you that 9.5 times out of 10 is answered with being healthy!! I find it easier to walk away then.

You have had such a good loss so far, and I know that a gain can really get you down but you know what to do and you know it works. Get reading some success stories and plan your meals. Write a list of meals that you enjoy and plan ahead. Maybe write out a complete plan of meals this week and include snacks and syns.

You can do it hun and this site is amazing for support so keep coming on. Don't worry about the daftest of questions because someone has probably already asked the same thing and there will be some people who will be glad of you asking if they're too shy to.

:grouphugg:

Back