help please

roxy222

i really need alot of advice i am 5ft3 and weigh 11 stone :sigh: i have put alot of this on recently, i feel like im always so hungry, i wud like to get something to make me have less of an appatite, any help wud be great

not sure that slimming pills is the way to go as once you stop taking them people tent to just go back to their old eating amounts.

Have you thought of a low G.I. diet? Going to a class is very helpful to keep you motivated and on the straight and narrow!!!

Good luck

welcome...i echo what irene says those sorts of clubs will give you the potions of really eating till your full and still lose weight. good luck what ever you decide

Hi Roxy
I'm exactly like you. I'm always hungry and in the past it has stopped me dieting properly. I joined Weight Watchers a couple of weeks ago and let me tell you, I've never felt so full.
They cater for ever type of eater (emotional eater, on the go eater etc) and explain how to help.
I've tried a couple of slimming pills but all they did was ruin my health. I had zero energy and the second I stopped taking them, the weight went back on ten fold.
You've come to the right place for advice though, all these people on this forum have been there and done that. It's a massive source of support. Good luck.
Ness

Hi Roxy
Another thing to look at is what sort of things have you been eating?
Try to eat more protein and good fats, those keep you fuller for longer than carbs/sugary foods

Back