help please

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by roxy222, 26 August 2009 Social URL.

1. roxy222

roxy222 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i really need alot of advice i am 5ft3 and weigh 11 stone :sigh: i have put alot of this on recently, i feel like im always so hungry, i wud like to get something to make me have less of an appatite, any help wud be great

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    not sure that slimming pills is the way to go as once you stop taking them people tent to just go back to their old eating amounts.

Have you thought of a low G.I. diet? Going to a class is very helpful to keep you motivated and on the straight and narrow!!!

Good luck

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Have you thought about joining a class like WW or SW?

Irene xx

5. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    welcome...i echo what irene says those sorts of clubs will give you the potions of really eating till your full and still lose weight. good luck what ever you decide

6. Ness

Ness The Weight Loss Monster

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.53%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Roxy
    I'm exactly like you. I'm always hungry and in the past it has stopped me dieting properly. I joined Weight Watchers a couple of weeks ago and let me tell you, I've never felt so full.
    They cater for ever type of eater (emotional eater, on the go eater etc) and explain how to help.
    I've tried a couple of slimming pills but all they did was ruin my health. I had zero energy and the second I stopped taking them, the weight went back on ten fold.
    You've come to the right place for advice though, all these people on this forum have been there and done that. It's a massive source of support. Good luck.
    Ness

7. mazzz

mazzz Member

Hi Roxy
    Another thing to look at is what sort of things have you been eating?
    Try to eat more protein and good fats, those keep you fuller for longer than carbs/sugary foods

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.