help please

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
have been good all week sticking to plan and using the most of of the ss foods used little or no syns . am going to friends wedding recption 2night so do i eat b4 i go and resist temptation at the buffett or wait till recption and have a little of what is on offer.
want to enjoy myself but at the same time have been doing well on the diet (at last!) and dont really want to jepordise the wi on tue . What do you think i should do ?:sigh:

I would eat before you go, use your sins for a few drinks and body magic boogie! Whatever you decide to do do have fun!!

Iwould eat first, what about making a veg soup ?Its filling and free . Or if you are short of time ,you could use flexible syns.Enjoy yourself.

Eat free food before you go, salad, veg soup, muller light, fruit. feel as full as possible before you go, then you can nibble and use your syns tonight but you'll feel fuller earlier. Enjoy it though,its one night not a full week.

hi all had a good night and think i was good had savoury rice b4 i went then at reception had 1 ham sandwhich 1 small volovent and small sausage roll . had my 15syns to use so think i may have only went slightly over. back on plan 2morrow .:p

You did great!

I am glad you had a lovely evening too!

sounds very restrained well done

Back