Help, please. :-)

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by colescrabb, 23 October 2009 Social URL.

1. colescrabb

colescrabb Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.08%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    Hi everyone, now i need some assitance.

i had had a few people on here advise that i should be counting calories as well as fat so heres the big question

how many calories??

thank you.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.37%)
    Diet:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    Here is a general guide:

• 2,000 or 2,300 if you are more physically active.
    • For weight loss, start by eating 300 to 500 fewer calories per day if you need to lose weight, and exercise more. If this does not work, count carbohydrates rather than calories.
    Bear in mind that less than 1,500 calories daily will put a serious strain on your nutritional requirements and your health and that the average woman will need between 1,700 to 2,000 calories each day to provide basic energy.

4. flabbybumbum

flabbybumbum On a mission

Start Weight:
    24st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(20.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World & Xenical
    If you go onto myfitnesspal and input your stats and your desired weight loss per week, it will tell you how many cals. HTH x

5. skyegirl

skyegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    How to lose weight the healthy way
    I have included a link that will give you more info but as Red says you do need to eat to lose weight so don't go below 1500 calories per day, you will lose weight at aroubd 1-2lb per week which is perfect for long term weight loss, otherwise you may find it goes on just as quick as it came off.
    xx

6. colescrabb

colescrabb Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.08%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    thank you all, i really hope i can sort this, 2 bad weekends have put me behind!!! i really don't understand this though i have had a bad night while on the tabs, i know i have had to much fat but in the 6 weeks i have taken the tablet i haven't been hid with the orange problem, i see oil in my Poo!!! and its very loose at time but no orange signs or leaking yet. i get worries this means the tablets aren't working!!!!

7. soozsb

soozsb Xmas goal, here I come!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.93%)
    Diet:
    Reductil/Meridia and Xenical
    If you see orange in your poo its b/c you are eating too much fat in your diet. Even using xenical, you s/b following a low cal, low fat diet program ie weight watchers, sw, or judders , etc...
    I have been taking Xenical for a few years now on and off , and what is does it take I think 15 or 20% of the fat out of your diet. But to lose weight you still have to follow a diet program. Good luck and hope all goes well.

8. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    you have been given some great advice here , sadly i dont know much about the cals side as i choose not to count them at all. i stick to fat. but goodluck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.