Help, please. :-)

colescrabb

Hi everyone, now i need some assitance.

i had had a few people on here advise that i should be counting calories as well as fat so heres the big question

how many calories??

thank you.

Here is a general guide:

• 2,000 or 2,300 if you are more physically active.
  • For weight loss, start by eating 300 to 500 fewer calories per day if you need to lose weight, and exercise more. If this does not work, count carbohydrates rather than calories.
Bear in mind that less than 1,500 calories daily will put a serious strain on your nutritional requirements and your health and that the average woman will need between 1,700 to 2,000 calories each day to provide basic energy.

If you go onto myfitnesspal and input your stats and your desired weight loss per week, it will tell you how many cals. HTH x

How to lose weight the healthy way
I have included a link that will give you more info but as Red says you do need to eat to lose weight so don't go below 1500 calories per day, you will lose weight at aroubd 1-2lb per week which is perfect for long term weight loss, otherwise you may find it goes on just as quick as it came off.
xx

thank you all, i really hope i can sort this, 2 bad weekends have put me behind!!! i really don't understand this though i have had a bad night while on the tabs, i know i have had to much fat but in the 6 weeks i have taken the tablet i haven't been hid with the orange problem, i see oil in my Poo!!! and its very loose at time but no orange signs or leaking yet. i get worries this means the tablets aren't working!!!!

thank you all, i really hope i can sort this, 2 bad weekends have put me behind!!! i really don't understand this though i have had a bad night while on the tabs, i know i have had to much fat but in the 6 weeks i have taken the tablet i haven't been hid with the orange problem, i see oil in my Poo!!! and its very loose at time but no orange signs or leaking yet. i get worries this means the tablets aren't working!!!!
If you see orange in your poo its b/c you are eating too much fat in your diet. Even using xenical, you s/b following a low cal, low fat diet program ie weight watchers, sw, or judders , etc...
I have been taking Xenical for a few years now on and off , and what is does it take I think 15 or 20% of the fat out of your diet. But to lose weight you still have to follow a diet program. Good luck and hope all goes well.

you have been given some great advice here , sadly i dont know much about the cals side as i choose not to count them at all. i stick to fat. but goodluck x

Back